Check out our latest art projects!
1. We explored different lines, shapes and patterns
2. We had to make different lines go from one side of the page to the other
3. We coloured parts of our patterns with wax crayons
4. We washed coloured dye over top to fill in any white gaps
5. We drew over our lines with a vivid to make them stand out
6. WE CUT THEM UP!! into 16 small pieces
7. We rearranged them to create a brand new picture!
At first we weren't so sure about cutting up or hard work but we think they look fantastic!